This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and undertake the relevant Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Tremorfa Ltd
Job Title: Procurement Administration Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (2 x 15minute breaks & 1 hour for lunch)
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices (£3.90 per hour)
Contract Duration: 13 months initially, with the potential to secure a permanent contract
Company Overview: We are a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company offering diverse solutions for a variety of services including Fire Detection & Alarms, Electronic & Physical Security, Gates & Barriers, and IT/Network Solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support to the Procurement function and assist with the day-to-day running of the department in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Cross-checking and inputting of supplier invoices for payment purposes;
- Communicating with suppliers to obtain quotations and negotiate on values such as price and delivery;
- Converting material and subcontract requisitions into purchase orders and submission to the appropriate supplier – usually by email;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure requirements are met and any queries are dealt with efficiently;
- Expediting of purchase orders;
- Assisting with the filing of purchase ledger and other administrative duties within the Procurement department.
- Can display a commitment to work towards tight deadlines;
- Can demonstrate ability to work in a calm, organised and efficient manner;
- Must be a competent multi-tasker;
- Proficient in a variety of computer programmes including Microsoft Office;
- Comprehensive spelling and arithmetic skills;
- Clear and professional telephone manner;
- Smart appearance;
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
To be considered for this position, please click on the link below and apply via the Careers Wales website: -
Closing Date for Applications: There is no set end date for this position. The advert will run until the position has been filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
If you would like to speak to someone about this vacancy, please contact Hayley Roberts on 02920 464727 or email@example.com.