This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and undertake the relevant Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Fields Data Recovery
Job Title: Logistics Apprentice
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Hours of Work: 32.5 - 37.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 4:30pm (with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break per day)
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices (£3.90 per hour)
Contract Duration: 12 months
Company Overview: Fields Associates Limited is an international organisation offering computer forensics and data recovery services worldwide. The largest branch is Fields Data Recovery, which has expanded throughout Europe and USA as well as Japan in recent years. The division currently employs approximately fourteen sales staff, twenty IT technicians and is rapidly expanding. Fields promotes vibrant and target driven working environments - the company was recognised as the 7th fastest growing company within its region. The company has achieved the Investors in People standard as well as ISO 9001:2015 status.
- Responsible for all daily incoming deliveries via Royal Mail, DHL & other couriers;
- Assist with the unpacking and subsequent booking in of all clients media into our internal system;
- Precise updating of client records and job logs;
- Assist with the upkeep of our internal Library system;
- Stock monitoring;
- Daily packaging/dispatch of clients media via Royal Mail/Deutsche Post/DHL;
- Daily packaging/dispatch of clients recovered data via DHL.
- Good attention to detail.
Application Instructions: To be considered for this position, please click on the link below and apply via the Careers Wales website: -
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed