This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Ask 4 Leasing
Job Title: Apprentice Sales Administrator
Apprenticeship Programme: Social Media for Business Level 3
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday , 10am - 4pm
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: Would you like to join the fastest growing leasing company in the UK? We are looking for a unique individual to join our dynamic team.
We are growing at a rapid pace this year and want to bring as much of the business requirements in house as we can. We want somebody who is enthusiastic and driven to work on our social media platforms such as Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Youtube is something we would also like to look at to help us gain more traction.
The perfect scenario is to help develop and train an apprentice progress and move into a permanent role with us.
- Sales and administration;
- Providing great customer service;
- Loading deals onto our website and creating flyers to go out to our database;
- Work on our social media platforms (Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook).
- ** Must be aged 16-19 **
- GCSE at grade B or above in English;
- GCSE at grade B or above in Maths;
- Basic IT skills.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 2nd March 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.