This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Pitman Training
Job Title: Apprentice Receptionist
Apprenticeship Programme: Customer Service Level 2
Hours of Work: 36.5 hours per week
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm; Friday, 9am - 4pm
Salary: £9,000 per annum
Company Overview: Pitman training is one of the country’s best-established training companies with a network of over 70 offices throughout the UK.
Pitman are a leading provider of office skills training specialising in such courses as executive PA diplomas, accounting qualifications, social media and marketing diplomas along with single courses aimed at developing employee skills in the workplace.
The successful applicant for this role will have the opportunity to not only to gain a Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service, but also to study Pitman Training courses and gain further skills and qualifications to enable them to perform in their role and to strengthen their CV.
- Welcoming visitors to our learning centre;
- Managing learner schedules;
- Updating and tracking learner progress;
- Administration duties as required;
- Assisting with the maintenance of IT equipment;
- Answering telephones;
- Booking appointments;
- Setting up exams;
- Submitting exams for marking;
- Invigilating exams;
- Supporting learners.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A basic understanding of IT, using Microsoft Office and also navigating the Internet
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 14th October 2019
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: Wednesday 30th October 2019
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.