This is an Apprenticeship Vacancy. The successful candidate will be employed by the company outlined below and receive on-the-job training from them. Alongside this, they will undertake an Apprenticeship Programme with ACT Training and receive support and guidance from an experienced Assessor, to help them achieve the relevant qualifications. Please refer to the Course Outline at the bottom of this page for an overview of the Apprenticeship Programme.
Company Name: Meadowbank Day Nursery
Location: Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Job Title: Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
Apprenticeship Programme: Level 3 Children’s Care, Play, Learning and Development
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week - Based around our operational time (7am-6pm)
Days and Times of Work: Monday - Friday
Salary: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - £4.15 per hour
Company Overview: We are a homely, caring and cheerful nursery based in Abergavenny seeking two candidates due to an increase in numbers, who will receive the most up to date Level 3 Children’s Care, Play, Learning and Development Qualification. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career.
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in their care;
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery;
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- Level 2 Childcare or Health and Social Care Qualification is essential.
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 9th December 2020
Please note that applications received after the closing date may still be considered, subject to the vacancy being filled.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- You will be contacted by telephone and email throughout the recruitment process; therefore, please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate and that you check your messages regularly.