Retail Academy (includes: Customer Service L2 and Health and Safety L1)
The retail academy course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to carry out a job role in the retail sector. All elements of this course e.g. customer service are transferable to job roles within other sectors
- Understanding of the main responsibilities of employees and employers with regards to health and safety.
- Understanding of how the workplace can affect health and safety.
- Understanding the principles of customer service,
- How customers' needs and expectations are formed,
- Knowing the interpersonal skills and appropriate
- Behaviour required in the customer service environment
- Understanding the principles of responding to customers’ problems or complaints
3 days 9.30am to 4.30pm
E Learning Certificate/s
Highfield Level 1 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace
Highfield Level 2 Award in Customer Service
ACT Head Office, Ocean Park House, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5ET.
T 029 2046 4727 Enquire Now