Risk Assessment Award Level 2
Designed to provide learners with an awareness of the benefits of risk assessment in any environment.
- an understanding of the responsibilities of employers
- the main causes and costs of work-related fatalities, injuries and ill-health
- the role of risk assessment in the prevention of accidents and ill-health
- the requirements of a risk assessment
- a process for undertaking a risk assessment
- a method to evaluate risk.
1 full day
Highfield Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (RQF)
ACT Head Office, Ocean Park House, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5ET.
T 029 2046 4727 Enquire Now