Cwblhewch y ffurflen isod er mwyn cysylltu â ni.
any ACT centre or your own site
This Awareness course covers knowledge on areas such as communication methods, person-centred care and equality and diversity. To understand the factors that can influence communication and interaction with individuals who have dementia
1 day workshop
· Common causes of dementia
· Likely signs and symptoms of the most common causes of dementia
· How different individuals may experience living with dementia
· How dementia may influence an individual’s ability to communicate and interact
· How attitudes and behaviours of others affect individuals with dementia
· Communication and interaction with individuals who have dementia
· Additional support when supporting individuals with dementia
1 day (9.30am to 4.30pm)
Certificate of attendance
ACT Head Office, Ocean Park House, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5ET.
T 029 2046 4727